Rates & Rules
2023 Golf Rates
New for 2023 a cash discount program will be implemented as detailed below. Taxes are included in all rates.
Credit/Debit Cards are not accepted as a form of payment for tickets purchased at the Waterloo Leisure Services Administrative Office.
Adult$900 cash $935.91 credit/debit
Junior$100 cash $103.99 credit/debit
Senior$850 cash $883.92 credit/debit62 & Older
Senior Weekday$780 cash $811.12 credit/debit62 & Older
Young Adult$600 cash $623.94 credit/debitThrough Age 25
Family$1400 cash $1455.86 credit/debit
Junior Morning$10 cash $10.40 credit/debit
Adult$25 cash $26.00 credit/debit
9 Hole$18 cash $18.72 credit/debit
2nd 9 Holes$7 cash $7.40 credit/debit
Junior$10 cash $10.40 credit/debit
Senior$24 cash $24.96 credit/debit62 & Older
Young Adult$22 cash $22.88 credit/debitThrough Age 25
Ten-Round Punch Tickets
18 Hole$230 cash $239.18 credit/debit
9 Hole$170 cash $176.78 credit/debit
Mon/Tue/Wed Before 1:00pm$28 cash $29.12 credit/debitIncludes cart. Not valid on holidays or for tournaments/outings
6:00pm to Sunset- Unlimited Golf$30 cash $31.20 credit/debitIncludes Cart
Oct-Nov Weekday$18 cash $18.72 credit/debit
Winter$12 cash $12.48 credit/debit
- USGA rules govern all play.
- Each player must have a daily receipt.
- Each player must have their own clubs and bag, and proper footwear.
- Foursomes are encouraged. Starters reserve the right to set up foursomes.
- Replace divots, repair ball marks, and level footprints in sand traps.
- Motorized golf carts must remain 30 feet from greens and off tees.
- The course superintendent may restrict the use of motorized carts because of conditions on the course.
- Motorized golf carts are the concession of the golf pros and are subject to their regulations.
- Golfers may not start on No. 10 tee without the permission of the starter (when on duty) or when interfering with golfers continuing from No. 9.
- Extended breaks after nine holes may cause golfers to lose their turn on No. 10 tee.
- Practice is restricted to designated practice areas.
- No beer or alcoholic beverage may be brought into the Pro Shop, onto the golf course or its parking lots. Only beer purchased through the Pro Shop operation may be consumed in these licensed areas.
- The Leisure Services Commission reserves the right to revoke the playing privileges of anyone violating these rules and regulations.